So here we go here we go now. Bringing it back in for a funky bumpy new edition. This shit is more respectable then Barrack Obama!
1. The "10 reasons to date a..*insert social group or sport*" things to need to get more inventive. They need to move away from the usual innuendos of "were used to scoring". So here we go:
10 reaosns builders are gay:
1.They are used to holding big tools.
2.so many tools are penis shaped. The jackhammer? the pneumatic drill? should i go on..
3. They are used to being overly perverted. Such as feeling the need to read page 3 and then discard the paper. Reading nuts in the crane. We cant see you up there but we know you are..anyway this sprouts from a need to hide the fact they are actually gay!
4. they work hard and they play hard.
5. the point is lists, of these nature are shit and full of crap.. and ten is actually quite difficult!!
2. The journey to naas from the town of J is about 3km but it has the most diverse smellogphry the world has ever seen. Smellogrphy is like topogrophy but with smells. The word was neccesary ok!! Anyway in this 3km stretch there are four distinct smells. The first is not very noticeable its just one of those nice country air smells, quite pleasant. Then we move in to the nasty smell of capitalism which is the concrete dankness of.. well yes the concrete factory. Followed swiftly by the smell of what can only be identified as raw sewage or cooking dog food which is more likely from the nearby dog food factory. Finally as you enter Naas you get a smokey nasty smell. Journeys to Naas therefore can be done blindfolded but I really wouldn't recommend it.
3. For some reason I sweat in the exact same place on my cycle to work. It doesn't matter what kind of weather it is, what clothes im wearing or what antiperspirant im wearing it just happens!! So to all you big shot antiperspirants out there who claim to stop such events bring it on. Im the perfect test subject!
4. I'm sure the jamboree is good if your a scout but otherwise...
5. Burning of the brands is a definate must read. Especially for all the little D4s who would die without their brands, this book will teach you to grow up and get a life.
6. Je pense que la television est mal pour la sante. Some things drilled into my head from the big LC will never leave.
7. Dreams of infidelity are quite interesting.
8. Again just to say that Bulmers advertising is amazing !!
9. Free "samples" of m and s white cookies..ohh you simple and naive bakers.."ill just have a little bit more, i'm still unsure" *said with mouthful of coookie*
One of the self service machines in Tesco keeps breaking down every time i' in the store. You would think they would fire it or call it in for a meeting at this stage:
manager: so A015 you have repeatedly refused to work each day this week whenever you saw fit. What should I do? huh?
A015: Please remove item from belt.
Manager: What?? Now you want me to do work for you? I'm going to have to choose from one of our disciplinary measures...
A015: Please select one of the following options or choose from Favourites.
Manager: Are you mocking me??? Are YOU??? *storms out of office*
A015: Thank you for shopping at Tesco, please come again.