Monday, February 2, 2009
Train stations, totalitarianism and stealing from ash!
im afraid this wont be a long post or have a picture for two days because im writing this on a shit hueston station computer. EDIT: Well this has been changed as i am now safely at home with the power of the Hp laptop. Here we go break it down, ah yes thats a funky jam.
1. Heuston station is really bland,just like lack of effort you know.Damn only 30 secs left james bond music
2. *ding dong. Train train train, time and place. Thank you for travelling with Ian rud Eireann.* Try listening to that all morning when all you want it to say is galway, talk about building it up man..
3. How come the second after you go to bed after feeling knackered, your suddenly not tired?
4. Since my blog is for social experiences and wonderings, (first statement of objective whoahhhhh) if I have an idea for the blog in my dreams, does it count?...Fuck yeah because its my blog, thats totalitarian power baby!! I dreamt that somewhere there was a student hostel, a has shop and an optical illusion shop in one string of buildings. How incredibly fun and stereotypical would that be?...Then I Remembered thats really just Amsterdam.
5. I love the crunch of snow underneath my foot. Mmmmm..
6.Reading the comments you left on peoples pics on bebo ages ago is priceless ( I must state that this is very similar to ash's blog 2 point 5 but anyway). Seeing your old sense of humour is almost more funny than the actual humour itself.
7. Double bass is now the coolest instrument in the world after drums.
8. Myslef and Luke recently attempted a homemade cajon(if you dont know what a cajon is please chek this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J3FmmKdZUw). Using only a wine box,a pencil case filled with some pennies, an old chambers dictionary and a healthy supply of masking tape. I am quite proud of it but lukes dad who owns the said material...not so impressed